Web Site Tool Kit
- Read the entire “Web Site Tool Kit”. The guide contains of 5 pages only, including the Question Sheet.
- By replying to our “Question Sheet” below, we (and you) will get a better understanding of what you are looking for.
- Supply us with content (mainly text) for your web site.
- We will Create a “content only web site” for approval, with no graphics or design to distract at this time.
- We will supply you with a mock-up design of your web site.
- When you have approved the mock-up design, we cut, paste and code your content into the template designed from the mock-up.
We want to get inside your Company!
Please use this questionnaire to give us a better idea of your marketing goals and what image you want to project with your new web site.
- Contact details.
- Primary contact:
- Mobile phone no:
- Your Company
- What is your company name?
- What name will you use for your web site?
- List some of your competitors and their web site addresses.
- What goals and business needs do you have for your web site?
- How would like you to differentiate your company from your competitors?
- Describe the main message you want to communicate
- Who is the target audience?
- What would be the first thing most visitors would be looking for?
- if possible make a list of items you believe your customers will be looking for in order of importance.
- What mandatory brand elements must be included on each page?
- Site Structure
- What main menus would you like to have?
- How many pages will your web site have (estimate)?
- You may have seen a web site that you found appealing. Do some research and tell us why you like certain web sites!
- Do you have a desired look and feel?
- Which colour scheme and types of images would you like to use to convey your company image.
- How do you want the user to perceive your site?
- Fun, cutting edge, colourful, clean and simple, etc.?
- Time Line
- When is your web site required to be ready?
- How often do you expect to update the content of your web site?
- Download web site questionnaire as a Word Doc file.
- This file will enable you to add your answers in your word processor, use UPPERCASE please.
- Download web site questionnaire as a PDF file
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.